Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Location: Online via Zoom
Description: Are you interested in learning more about funding and financing municipal infrastructure in your town or village? At the Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center (SU-EFC)’s upcoming webinar, you can learn about funding opportunities for safe and clean water management, renewable energy, and other community investments from state and federal agency representatives.
Presenters included representatives from:
- New York State Homes and Community Renewal
- New York State Departments of State, Health, & Environmental Conservation
- New York State Environmental Facilities Corporation
- US Department of Agriculture, Rural Development
Questions? Please contact Jes Eckerlin, email@example.com
Presentation Slides and Resources to Download:
- Funding Source Guide: Resiliency Funding Sources for New York State Watersheds and Water Infrastructure
- Presenter Contact List
- CDBG Funding Opportunities for Municipalities (slides), NYS Homes and Community Renewal
- Water and Environmental Programs (slides), USDA, Rural Development
- Accessing Federal and State Water and Sewer Funding (slides), NYS EFC & DOH
- Water Quality Improvement Projects and Non-Ag Nonpoint Source Planning and MS4 Mapping Grant (slides), NYS DEC
Who should attend:
Water utility managers
Municipal board members
And others interested in clean and safe water for New York communities!
This virtual event is supported under a grant by the Rural Utilities Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions expressed in the webinar are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Rural Utilities Service.