Tackle Your Water and Climate Resilience Challenges
Our team of technical assistance providers collectively bring over eight decades of experience helping communities across New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands execute their visions and goals.
We offer a full range of services that are available at no cost to communities in our region. Our team of experts work hand-in-hand with elected officials, utility directors, and other community stakeholders to set priorities, develop projects, secure funding, and communicate with stakeholders at every step of the way.
Take the first step: Schedule a free consultation with our team
Local governments and community-based groups in New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are eligible for free services, subject to availability of resources.
Community Engagement and Communication ➤
We elevate stakeholder voices for grounded, community-based solutions, while helping communities tell their own stories. We make complex data understandable and present information clearly and effectively to drive action.
- Examples | Meeting facilitation, visioning sessions, print and digital outreach tools
Climate Resilience and Readiness ➤
We work to understand your vulnerabilities and help you plan for the future.
- Examples | Scenario Planning, Hazard Mitigation, Climate Adaptation Planning
Training and Professional Development ➤
We support your utility, board, or staff in their professional development journeys.
- Examples | Grant writing, workforce planning, leadership, and management
Project Planning, Development and Management ➤
We use the best available local data, analysis, and community engagement tactics to fully realize your water and climate goals, and we help you get the job done.
- Examples | Pre-application development and prioritization, preliminary engineering reports, lead service line inventories, environmental reviews, soliciting bids for professional engineering and construction services
Funding and Finance ➤
We help tackle your community’s financial challenges to support long-term sustainability and operations.
- Examples | Rate and revenue analysis, financial planning, identification of funding and financing options, application support