Is your municipality in need of assistance on an environmental project or task? Would you like to engage residents, leverage available funding, or update surveys and mapping?
The Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center (SU-EFC) is offering technical assistance in the following areas:
– Comprehensive plan drafting
– Community outreach and engagement
– Funding and financing advice, and application assistance
– Asset management guidance
– Watershed management
– Community surveying
– Meeting and group facilitation, and more!
For more information, please contact Brad DeFrees, Technical Assistance Program Coordinator,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 558-8046.