This webinar and event will be rescheduled at a later time. If you would like to be added to our email list, please contact Meredith (maperrea[at]syr.edu) or Jes (jeschn01[at]syr.edu)
Canceled: Thursday, March 19th 2020, 10am-12pm
What: Due to new Syracuse University policy, the Thursday, March 19, 2020 in-person Engineers Roundtable in Syracuse, NY has been canceled.
Who: Project managers and grant writers from engineering firms consulting with local governments, municipal town planners, engineers, and water infrastructure managers.
10:00am Welcome and introductions
10:05am An Insider’s Perspective to Developing a Preliminary Engineering Report
11:00am The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and State Environmental Quality (SEQR) Reviews – Are You Doing Them Right?
12:00pm Webinar Adjourns
- Anni Balbian • Assistant Engineer, Bureau of Water Supply Protection • NYS Department of Health
- John T. Helgren, P. E. • State Engineer/State Environmental Coordinator • US Department of Agriculture, Rural Development
- Ken Kosinski, P.E. • Professional Engineer II, Division of Water• NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Scott LaMountain • Senior Community Developer for Economic Development, Office of Community Renewal • NYS Homes & Community Renewal
- Liz Ricci, P.E. • Environmental Project Engineer III • Program Manager, Western Projects • NYS Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Brenda Smith • Community Programs Director • US Department of Agriculture, Rural Development
- Heather Spitzberg, Esq. CFM • Director, Environmental Analysis Unit • NYS Homes & Community Renewal
Contact: Contact Jes Eckerlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-350-8534 with registration or program questions.