It’s as easy as greens, browns, water, and air
Interested in composting at home, but not sure where to start? Join the Syracuse University Center for Sustainable Community Solutions (SU-CSCS) for an informational workshop* where you will:
- Learn what you need and how to get started
- Deepen your understanding of the composting process
- Explore environmental and financial benefits of composting
- View on-site home composting set-ups in action
- Ask your burning compost-related questions: “Can I compost that?”
- Gain the confidence to start composting right away
Date: May 4th, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Baltimore Woods Nature Center | 4007 Bishop Hill Rd., Marcellus, NY 13108
Price: FREE for NYSAR3 and Baltimore Woods members, and $5 for non-members
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
(NYSAR3 and BWNC members email email@example.com to register.)
If you have any additional questions, please contact SU-CSCS Program Coordinator, Jesse Kerns, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-443-8488.