State and Federal Funding, Financing, and Resources for Municipal Infrastructure Roundtable
Registration: Click here for registration via Eventbrite.
Lunch is provided and there is no cost to registrants.
When: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 9:00am-2:00pm.
Where: Center For Discovery: The Michael Ritchie Big Barn for Environmental Health and Education
103 Mitteer Road, Hurleyville, NY 12747
What: The Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center will host state, regional, and federal agency representatives to provide information about the funding process for municipal infrastructure. This roundtable features updates on grant and loan programs, opportunities for co-funding, and the chance to meet with funders.
Who: Municipal supervisors and mayors, council/board members, town clerks and managers, DPW staff, town planners, engineers, and other interested community leaders are invited to attend!
9:30-10am Registration and coffee
10:15am Overview of Consolidated Funding Application process
10:30am Funding roundtable
12:20pm Presentation: Aimee Clinkhammer, Watershed Coordinator, Finger Lakes Water Hub, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
Moderator: Khris Dodson, Associate Director, Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center
- Brenda Smith • Community Programs Director • US Department of Agriculture, Rural Development
- Leila Mitchell • Environmental Program Specialist II, Division of Water • NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Brock Rogers • Professional Engineer 1, Bureau of Water Supply Protection • NYS Department of Health
- Audra Nowosielski • Director, Public Finance • NYS Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Kyle Wilber • Program Manager, Division of Local Government Services • NYS Department of State
- Charles Philion • Program Director, Office of Community Renewal • NYS Homes & Community Renewal
- Candace Balmer • State Lead • RCAP Solutions
- Patricia Pomeroy • Executive Director • Hudson Valley Regional Council
Contact: Contact Jes Eckerlin at email@example.com or 315-350-8534 with registration or program questions.