May 3, 2016 | 12:45pm-4:20pm
Town of Mamaroneck Town Center
740 W. Boston Post Road
Conference Room C, First Floor
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Download the Agenda
Hosted by: Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center and New York Water Environment Association (NYWEA)
Who Should Attend: This program is focused on information of value to local elected officials.
Cost: Free. Lunch and refreshments will be included.
– Ten Steps to Protect and Maintain Your Wastewater Utility
– Wastewater Treatment Plants – What a good Asset Management Plan can do for
– Finances Associated with Wastewater Systems
– The Importance of a Stormwater Management Plan
– State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (SPDES) Compliance System and You!
– Public Education – So Important and Often Forgotten