Join us for the 2018 Asset Management and Utility Finance Conference with keynote speaker George Hawkins. Mr. Hawkins, the former CEO of DC Water, has a long history of success in the water industry. He has taught environmental law and policy for the Princeton Environmental Institute since 1999, and he’s a popular speaker and story-teller on water, infrastructure, and environmental issues.
When: November 15, 2018
Where: Hilton Albany, 40 Lodge St, Albany, NY
Presentations to include:
- Protecting and Maintaining your Water/Wastewater
- What Asset Management Plans Can Do for your Community
- Water/Wastewater System Finances
- Best Practices in Pursuing Public Financing
- Water and Sewer Rate Setting
- Engaging the Public in Decision-Making
- And more!